Friday, February 26, 2010

Anxious

I have never been the person who knows exactly what she wants. Not that I fly by the seat of my pants either but I guess growing up does this to you. You figure out what truly makes you happy...what makes your heart full of joy and what that one thing is that you want to do for the rest of your life.

Nursing came to me as something I could do, not necessarily as a specific passion but a way I could help people in more than ways than just giving them iv's and taking their vitals. There is a connection between the nurse and the patient that I am so excited to become familiar with.

But the one passion that nursing will help me fulfill is traveling. I haven't done a whole lot but seriously guys...I am being so serious... I want to see this world so badly! The one thing I am definitely going to do is be a traveling nurse. Sign on for temporary jobs any where in the country that I haven't already lived. Well minus Seattle. Lived there when I was a baby but would loove to go back.

With all that said I am so motivated, excited and ANXIOUS to graduate nursing school and help people while living all around the country! Yeehaw!!




No comments:

Post a Comment